~I am scared still
Moving with the tide or against it
Could I just stay at the shore, lonesome and desolate?
Unwilling to let this fear go
Clinging onto it as if this would save me
When was the last that rain drops soothed my skin
These one way streets that lead to dead-ends
Yet I keep tracking the same route mechanically
There’s a system that exists
Programmes of silly surrender all fed in
Someone up there laughs at this disorder
For he created it mindlessly
Million routes and a trillion streets that one must traverse
To reach out to what they call life
But if I choose not to set on these
There’s but one route I must tread on…one to damnation
With all my pleasure my Lord I would
Only if you could direct me to it~
Moving with the tide or against it
Could I just stay at the shore, lonesome and desolate?
Unwilling to let this fear go
Clinging onto it as if this would save me
When was the last that rain drops soothed my skin
These one way streets that lead to dead-ends
Yet I keep tracking the same route mechanically
There’s a system that exists
Programmes of silly surrender all fed in
Someone up there laughs at this disorder
For he created it mindlessly
Million routes and a trillion streets that one must traverse
To reach out to what they call life
But if I choose not to set on these
There’s but one route I must tread on…one to damnation
With all my pleasure my Lord I would
Only if you could direct me to it~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home