It’s time to go
the time has come
it’s time
to say goodbye to my folks
kiss goodbye my beloved
it’ll never be the same again
i can hardly breathe
i can’t go on, i am so tired
don’t tell me what to do and how
i’ve tried so many times
your logic doesn't make sense
i’m sorry
please don’t ask for promises
please don’t hold me back
are you angry with me?
it’ll make things better for me
hate me, give me pain that would kill me
for I don’t want to live anymore
the war inside my head is long over
don’t call out my name
for I won't return ever again
let me go for I have to
these voices are getting louder
they speak with me all the time
i can’t stop them now
i'm weak to my marrow
i want no promises
i have nothing left to give
i was dead already
thought you’d breathed new life into me
but too late and not just enough
i’d sold my soul already
i can see something coming
i’ve waited for long enough
i have to go now for I must
help me walk up to the “thing”
let me die or kill me please
please I can’t go on like this
i just want to disappear
i just want to die
i just want to be another number gone by
the time has come
it’s time
to say goodbye to my folks
kiss goodbye my beloved
it’ll never be the same again
i can hardly breathe
i can’t go on, i am so tired
don’t tell me what to do and how
i’ve tried so many times
your logic doesn't make sense
i’m sorry
please don’t ask for promises
please don’t hold me back
are you angry with me?
it’ll make things better for me
hate me, give me pain that would kill me
for I don’t want to live anymore
the war inside my head is long over
don’t call out my name
for I won't return ever again
let me go for I have to
these voices are getting louder
they speak with me all the time
i can’t stop them now
i'm weak to my marrow
i want no promises
i have nothing left to give
i was dead already
thought you’d breathed new life into me
but too late and not just enough
i’d sold my soul already
i can see something coming
i’ve waited for long enough
i have to go now for I must
help me walk up to the “thing”
let me die or kill me please
please I can’t go on like this
i just want to disappear
i just want to die
i just want to be another number gone by

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home