~Mortal Coil~
To shake the mortal coil
And break the vicious circle
To embrace the wilderness, bizarre
Stop the buck here and right now
To take her head-on
Take the final plunge into the unknown
Hold the last gasp only to feel death that’s so, so near
Tearing at your soul
Memories of all the years I’d lived
Flashing in freeze frames
Montage of moments I’d lived
Spinning on the dirt below, so close
As I get closer to the dust
I saw my beloved’s face
As I hit the dirt
Wheeze gave way to rattle song of morte
To shake the mortal coil
And break the vicious circle
To embrace the wilderness, bizarre
Stop the buck here and right now
To take her head-on
Take the final plunge into the unknown
Hold the last gasp only to feel death that’s so, so near
Tearing at your soul
Memories of all the years I’d lived
Flashing in freeze frames
Montage of moments I’d lived
Spinning on the dirt below, so close
As I get closer to the dust
I saw my beloved’s face
As I hit the dirt
Wheeze gave way to rattle song of morte

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home