~
It’s raining heavily though
Not a drop kisses my skin
Probably this is not my share of rains
Or is it that I exist no more~
~Last Words
One night, dark and silent
Quietly I’d walk into the grey clouds
Clandestinely walk away from life
Look for my footprints
I left them last somewhere in the woods
Can you hear that wheeze?
It’s not me
Something I’d said once when I was almost honest
And that was forgotten
Scribbled mess in pages that have now turned yellow
Muffled whispers of life in the junkyard of your memories
It’s not me, it’s not me~
I'm tired. SOM :(
It’s raining heavily though
Not a drop kisses my skin
Probably this is not my share of rains
Or is it that I exist no more~
~Last Words
One night, dark and silent
Quietly I’d walk into the grey clouds
Clandestinely walk away from life
Look for my footprints
I left them last somewhere in the woods
Can you hear that wheeze?
It’s not me
Something I’d said once when I was almost honest
And that was forgotten
Scribbled mess in pages that have now turned yellow
Muffled whispers of life in the junkyard of your memories
It’s not me, it’s not me~
I'm tired. SOM :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home