Words
These are just words
These mean nothing
It’s time to sleep now
Pack up the moments I lived today
In the corner of my mind I’ll shove
Moments I thought I’d lived, worthless
What I said and all that I was told
These are just words
Mean nothing… nothing at all
All that’s left of the day are these words
Like tolling bells
They toll heavy in my senses just for a while
Echoing eventually these disappear in thin air of oblivion
My belief, fragile and ephemeral
Cottonseed light it escapes into this endless sky
Am I dreaming in my life or living in my dreams?
These words sting my senses for a jiffy
Moment passes by and it’s all numb
These words don't mean anything at all.
These are just words
These mean nothing
It’s time to sleep now
Pack up the moments I lived today
In the corner of my mind I’ll shove
Moments I thought I’d lived, worthless
What I said and all that I was told
These are just words
Mean nothing… nothing at all
All that’s left of the day are these words
Like tolling bells
They toll heavy in my senses just for a while
Echoing eventually these disappear in thin air of oblivion
My belief, fragile and ephemeral
Cottonseed light it escapes into this endless sky
Am I dreaming in my life or living in my dreams?
These words sting my senses for a jiffy
Moment passes by and it’s all numb
These words don't mean anything at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home