Fade out or burn...anything will do. Praying for death...what can be worse than this? Let me go...I'll see you all on the other side. Sorry... I've travelled so far, I can't go back to myself.
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Previous Posts
- Foreclosure of a dream Those visions never seen Un...
- ~Illegitimate Prophecies~ Trailing the last train...
- ~Wake up dead~ In the corridors of silence Channe...
- ~ It’s raining heavily though Not a drop kisses my...
- ~Mortal Coil~ To shake the mortal coil And break ...
- It’s time to go the time has come it’s time to...
- Jesus doesn’t want me today just like yesterday an...
- In the silence of murky night I'd leave this place...
- Song- Time to kill time (Fade In) Time to kill t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home