In the silence of murky night
I'd leave this place
Walk far away from life
Into dark clouds of anonymity
Words I carelessly uttered
Scribbled in distorted patterns on the
Pages that have turned yellow
Don't look for them, they aren't there anymore
Footprints I left in the woods
Don't look for them either
I'm gone anyways
Self destruction in mind
Or self love to save from this world
You may tell me things that sound good
They make sense
I'd love to believe them words
But have I got any self control?
Only if it had dimensions could it be shown
It's monsterous...but would you understand?
So far away...I just want to be alone
You pulled me out, now push me back in the vault
Let me rot...more than my body...let this insane mind rot
Forgive me my Lord! Forgive me my Lord!
Do you exist anyway?????
I'd leave this place
Walk far away from life
Into dark clouds of anonymity
Words I carelessly uttered
Scribbled in distorted patterns on the
Pages that have turned yellow
Don't look for them, they aren't there anymore
Footprints I left in the woods
Don't look for them either
I'm gone anyways
Self destruction in mind
Or self love to save from this world
You may tell me things that sound good
They make sense
I'd love to believe them words
But have I got any self control?
Only if it had dimensions could it be shown
It's monsterous...but would you understand?
So far away...I just want to be alone
You pulled me out, now push me back in the vault
Let me rot...more than my body...let this insane mind rot
Forgive me my Lord! Forgive me my Lord!
Do you exist anyway?????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home