Song- Time to kill time
(Fade In) Time to kill time
Come let’s play with havoc
Shoot a bullet in his gut
Prune it to zilch
Let’s save the Lord from the chaos he designed
I saw him pleading, wailing in my dreams
Saviour of Heaven’s we are,
Let’s play the devil now
For it’s time to kill the time
To kill the time, yey heyee heyeee let’s play with havoc
SOLO
Dead’ll rise from the cradle
Those alive would fill that stinking vault
They came, they conquered and stayed
Weaklings left to lick their shoes clean
Why’s he up there
And I in this repulsive Helluva?
Come let’s pull him down in this rat hole
The joystick’s in our hands
My rules that he must follow
Length of his lifeline at my will
Slot of air that he’d breathe, my whim
And you thought I was generous (repeat)
Ha ha ha ha
Down there I’ll watch him do what I did
Striving to live, wanting to die
Choking to death
Living to die
Dying to live (repeat)
SOLO
Ah, those desperate, dark hours when I tried to gulp my breath
Hah…And you thought I hadn’t reasons enough
Come-on now for it’s time to kill the time
Honours may be even though
I still win the game I say (repeat)
Come on now you loser
For it's time to kill the time(Fade Out)
(Fade In) Time to kill time
Come let’s play with havoc
Shoot a bullet in his gut
Prune it to zilch
Let’s save the Lord from the chaos he designed
I saw him pleading, wailing in my dreams
Saviour of Heaven’s we are,
Let’s play the devil now
For it’s time to kill the time
To kill the time, yey heyee heyeee let’s play with havoc
SOLO
Dead’ll rise from the cradle
Those alive would fill that stinking vault
They came, they conquered and stayed
Weaklings left to lick their shoes clean
Why’s he up there
And I in this repulsive Helluva?
Come let’s pull him down in this rat hole
The joystick’s in our hands
My rules that he must follow
Length of his lifeline at my will
Slot of air that he’d breathe, my whim
And you thought I was generous (repeat)
Ha ha ha ha
Down there I’ll watch him do what I did
Striving to live, wanting to die
Choking to death
Living to die
Dying to live (repeat)
SOLO
Ah, those desperate, dark hours when I tried to gulp my breath
Hah…And you thought I hadn’t reasons enough
Come-on now for it’s time to kill the time
Honours may be even though
I still win the game I say (repeat)
Come on now you loser
For it's time to kill the time(Fade Out)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home