I want to be the unceasing silence
that is born out of noise
the darkest cloud
that threatens to rain incessantly
the boundaries are blurring too soon
those between life and death
the living and the dead
between what's real and what isn't
I long to be that confusion
mayhem that existed not too long ago
than the order that pleases one and all
slavery to the lord!?
i mustn't give in, the lord's a stone eyed devil
more later, more tomorrow...
that is born out of noise
the darkest cloud
that threatens to rain incessantly
the boundaries are blurring too soon
those between life and death
the living and the dead
between what's real and what isn't
I long to be that confusion
mayhem that existed not too long ago
than the order that pleases one and all
slavery to the lord!?
i mustn't give in, the lord's a stone eyed devil
more later, more tomorrow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home